Ally Cashback Credit Card
The Ally Cashback Credit Card is a new card with great returns on grocery and gas stations spending. This credit is accompanied by a 10 percent bonus for those users who deposit their rewards to a valid Ally bank account. This card does not really give the same returns as other cards but it is essential for those who want to make the best use of their savings.
Ally Cashback Credit Card Benefits
- With this card, you get a 2 percent cash return on every grocery store and gas station purchase you make, and 1 percent cash return on all other purchases
- You get a 10 percent bonus when you deposit your reward and awards into a valid Ally bank account
- As a card owner, you get a 100 dollar bonus when you spend at least 500 dollars with the first three months of the account opening, provided the account is always active
Ally Cashback Credit Card Rate, Charges, and Fees
- Annual percentage rate for purchase – 14.99 percent, 19.99 percent, 24.99 percent, it all depends on the worthiness of the card.
- Minimum interest fee – 1 dollar.
- Cash advance – 25.24 percent.
- Cash advance fee – 5 percent or 10 dollars of each advance.
- Annual fee – 0 dollar.
- Balance transfer – 14.99 percent, 19.99 percent, 24.99 percent, it all depends on the worthiness of the card.
- Balance transfer charge – 3 percent or 5 dollars of each balance transfer is made.
- Foreign transaction charge – 3 percent of each transaction being made.
- Penalty fee or late payment – 35 dollars.
- Rewards rate – 2 percent cash back at grocery stores and gas stations. 1 percent cash back on every other purchase.
How to Apply For Ally Cashback Credit Card
Here’s how to apply:
- Visit the ally credit card application page, go to https://www.allyapply.ccservicing.com. On this page, you will find the application form. Fill in your information in the appropriate fields.
- After entering your details, click on “Continue” to proceed with the application process.
- Follow every other instruction given to you on the page to complete the application process. Then wait for ally to mail your card to you.
How to Activate the Ally Cashback Credit Card
Now you have your new card, what next? You need to activate it. Acquiring a new card without activating it is of no use. Here’s how to activate your card.
For you to activate your new card, you need to have an online account with ally. To do this, visit their page on https://www.ally.ccservicing.com. If you already have an account with them, click on “Log In” but if you do not have an account click on “Not enrolled? Click Here”. Fill in every necessary information, and this will direct you to the main page where you can activate your card.