Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
The Barclaycard Ring MasterCard is one amazing card that stands out among so many other credit cards. As a card owner, you are not just entitled to using the card alone. Instead, you are also given the chance to be a part of how the card has been designed, and voting of thus product undergoes a change from time to time. This means that the features and terms of the card may change in some nice ways compared to other credit cards out there.
The Ring is referred to as a “social card, which was designed with unique features all for the benefits of its users. It is also a card of low interest, with a low regular annual percentage rate. There is no existing annual fee and no foreign transaction fee attached to this unique credit card. However, there are no rewards with this card but you still have the chance to gain a cash return with the card.
Benefits of the Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
- no annual fee.
- a zero percent annual percentage rate transfer for the first 15 months of the card account opening.
- low interest and low regular annual percentage rate on the cash advances, balance transfers, and purchases you make using the card.
- PIN and chip technology activated so that paying for the purchases you make is safer at the chip card terminals in the U.S and abroad.
- Free online access available for a FICO credit score.
- Travel and shopping protection for card owners.
- zero liability fraud coverage.
Barclaycard Ring MasterCard Rates, Fees and Charges
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fees for the first 12 months of the card account opening and a fee of 3 percent after the 12 months.
- Also, no cash advance fees.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Regular annual percentage rate – 8 percent.
How to Apply for Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
For you to apply for this card, you have to visit the Barclaycard Ring website on https://cards.barclaycardus.com in order for you to apply. Find this credit card and click on the “Apply Now” button. You will be given an application form to fill, enter every necessary detail and submit the form. Then wait for some days for your card to be mailed to you.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria;
- Intending applicant must be 18 years and above
- Intending applicant must have a source of income
- Provided details of your personal information, contact number, social security number, and valid email address
- Provide details of your rent payments and monthly mortgage
How to Activate the Barclaycard Ring MasterCard
To activate your card, visit the Barclaycard Ring website and click on Login by the right side of the page. On the next page, click on “New cardmember? Set up online access” then create an online account and