Barclays JetBlue Business Card
The Barclays JetBlue Business Card is an airline co-branded business travel card created for brands and business that consequently use the flight services of JetBlue. Using this card, you earn six points per dollar on purchases from JetBlue, two points per dollar on purchases form eateries, restaurants and supply stores, and one point per dollar on all other kinds of purchases.
The card contains a sign-up bonus of 30,000 points that you earn when you spend up to 1,000 dollars on purchases in the first three months of the card account opening. And every time you redeem your points, you automatically gain 10 percent in return.
Benefits of the Barclays JetBlue Business Card
As a small scale business owner, you should never waste any time. You have to find and explore services and products that can be of great assistance to your business. Sign up for this amazing business card and you can earn points.
- You earn 50 percent on in-flight purchases.
- Zero dollar fraud coverage.
- You and up to three companions get a free checked bag when you purchase a JetBlue ticket with the credit card.
- Every time you redeem your points, you get 10 percent in return.
- The points you earn do not expire as long as your account is active.
- There are no foreign transaction fees attached to this credit card.
- Employee cards at no additional cost.
Barclays JetBlue Business Card Rates, Charges, and Fees
- Annual fee – 99 dollars.
- Balance transfer fee – 3 percent or 5 dollars of the amount of each transfer made.
- Annual percentage rate – 17. 99 percent or 21.99 percent.
- Cash advance fee – 3 percent or 10 dollars of each cash advance.
- No foreign transaction fee.
How to Apply For Barclays JetBlue Business Card
To apply for the Barclays JetBlue Business Card, you have to visit their official website.
- On your web browser, visit this link myjetbluemastercard.com/apply/Landing.action?.
- This link will direct you to the main page of this credit card. Click on “Apply now”.
- You will be directed to another page where you have to fill an application form for the card. Make sure you fill in every space with the appropriate details.
- These details required include your first and last name, your residential address, your date of birth, your employment status, monthly income, a source of income, residence status, your contact information, security information and so on.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application.
How to Activate the Barclays JetBlue Business Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, visit the activation page on www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate. If you already have an account with this card, log in with your username and password, but if you do not, just click on “Activate my card now”.
This will take you to a page where you have a fill a short form to activate your credit card, then click on “Continue” and follow all other instructions given. You are set to go!