Business Green Rewards Card
The Business Green Rewards Card is a card from the American Express, and it is referred to as a charge. Being a charge card actually means that you have to make a payment of your balance in each of your credit statement. However, this card was mainly designed for small to medium business owners who are in search of rewards for their business purchases and also the coverage that comes from the American Express.
When you apply for this card, with your application approved, you automatically get a welcome reward offer of 5,000 points after the very first purchase you make using this card. You can redeem these points for the purpose of travel purchases, shopping and other services from the American Express.
Business Green Rewards Card Features and Benefits
This Business Green Rewards Card is an amazing card that was designed for business owners out there. if you are a business owner in search of an experience with your card, then this particular is just the best option for you. I will be listing out the benefits contained in this card, because knowing the benefits will help you know if the card is just good for your use.
- A welcome offer of 5,000 bonus points when you make your very first purchase with your card
- You earn amazing reward points. Also, you gain 2x points on purchases you make from the American Express and 1x points on all other kinds of purchases
- You are under travel coverage and protection, in cases of accidents, losses, damages and more
- There are online management resources that help you manage your account activities online
- Global assistance and available customer care service to help you with cases, emergencies and inquiries
- No additional or hidden annual fee for adding other cards to your existing account
Business Green Rewards Card Rates, Charges and Fees
- Annual fee – 0 dollars for the first year of account opening, and 95 dollars after then
- Annual percentage rate for purchases – 20.49 percent
- Introductory annual percentage rate for purchases – none
- foreign transaction fee – 2.7 percent of the transaction amount
- introductory annual percentage rate for balance transfer – none
- returned payment fee – up to 38 dollars
- late payment charge – up to 38 dollars
How to Apply for The Business Green Rewards Card
Applying for this card is absolutely one good decision you could make as a business owner. A lot of customers out there have testified for the amazing benefits of this card. But before the application process can begin, there are things you need to know. Here’s what you need to know.
- You need to provide the business information.
- Your personal details and employment status.
- Your business structure and annual income.
- And your ID details.
Now here’s how you can apply for this card;
- Visit the American Express site on www.americanexpress.com.
- On the page, click on Business Cards.
- Search for the Business Green Rewards Card. Under the card, click on Apply.
- Fill in the online application form given to you. Enter your email address, enter the legal business name, the business address, business phone number, the business name you want on the card, and the zip code of your location.
- Enter the industry type, structure of company, number of employees, number of years in business, monthly spend, and annual business income.
- Provide your Tax ID, your role in the company and click on “Continue’
- Enter your name and the name on the card
- Also fill in your home address, zip code of your location, home mobile number, mobile phone number, social security number, date of birth, annual income.
- Decide where to send the card to.
- Scroll down and go through the terms and conditions of the card.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Submit Application
How to Log in To Business Green Rewards Card
- Go to the American Express site on www.americanexpress.com.
- At the top right side of the page, click on Log In.
- Enter your user ID and password
- Click on Log In
How to Activate Your Business Green Rewards Card
Once your card has been delivered to you, it needs activation before use. Here’s how to activate your card.
- Go to www.americanexpress.com.
- Click on Log In.
- Below the Log In button, click on Confirm Card Received
- Enter your 4-digit card ID and 15-digit card number
- Click on Confirm
How to Recover Business Green Rewards Card User ID and Password
- Go to www.americanexpress.com
- At the top right side of the page, click on Log In
- Under the Log In button, click on Forgot User ID or Password?
- Enter your 15-digit card number and 4-digit card ID
- Click on Continue
Report Lost or Stolen Card
In case your card was lost or got stolen, you can quickly contact at 1 -800 -528 -4800.
How to Make Bill Payment with The Business Green Rewards Card
To make a payment of bill, you can set up an AutoPay in your account or you can pay bill on phone, call at 1 -800 -472 -9297.
To pay by mail
P.O Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998- 1535.
Business Green Rewards Card Customer Care Service Number
For more enquiries, emergencies and assistance, you can contact at 1 -800 -528 -4800.