Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card is an amazing card at the service of people who want to earn their cash and pay no fees or annual charges. All purchases made with this credit card are qualified and standard, and rewards are given through deposit, statement credit, and even gift cards via the Chase Ultimate Rewards platform.
Key Benefits of Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- There is no annual fee or charges involved – you will not have to pay any fee for all the added amazing features that come with this credit card.
- You gain 1.5 percent cash return – you earn this point on every purchase you make. There are no settings for this, once your card has been activated you start enjoying this feature.
- Cash return rewards do not expire – your cash back or return rewards do not expire as long as the account is active.
- You get 150 dollar bonus after you spend 500 dollars on the purchases you make in the first three months of the account opening.
- There is no minimum to redeem for a cash return.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card annual Charges and Fees
- There is no added annual charges or fees
- Reward fee of 1.50 percent
- Bonus offer of 150 bonus
- Balance transfer charge of 5 percent or 5 dollars of the amount of each transfer transaction made
- Foreign transaction charges. 3 percent of each transaction you make in U.S dollars.
How to Apply For Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Before applying for the chase freedom unlimited credit card, you need to make sure you are eligible for the application. There are points for you should take note of before applying for the card. Below are the eligibility criteria:
- The individual applying for this credit card must be up to 18 years and above.
- The individual applying should have an excellent credit score of about 700 or above, as this will increase the chances of your application process being approved.
Here’s how to apply for the Chase freedom unlimited credit card.
- Visit the chase freedom unlimited credit card website. “Go to https://creditcards.chase.com, click on the credit card and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in your personal and contact details and click on “Next”.
- Fill in your financial details which include your salary in every month and your rental payment. Click on “Next”.
- Enter other details such as your mother’s maiden name and your security number. Click on “Next”.
- Review the information you have entered and submit your application.
You will get the card through mail in the next 10 business days.
How to Activate the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- Visit the verification site. Go to https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card.
- Create a chase account.
- Find the portal of your credit card account.
- Activate your perks by going to the card benefits page. Find the “Rewards activity” or “Use points” to find the card benefits page.
- Sign at the back of your card.