Gtbank Visa Classic Credit Card
Do you know the GTbank visa classic credit card? This bank aims at giving customers and users the best funds transfer. GT bank deals on both foreign and local transfer without any transaction limits on POS and online purchases or transfers. GT bank visa classic credit cards also provide you with unlimited annual cash to spend. This means you are not restricted to spend a certain amount per year.
The GTbank visa credit card is a worldwide fee card issued in partnership with visa global. It is also once connected for your account. it’s far denominated in US greenbacks. Also, it can be used to settle payments in different fundamental currencies. All transactions achieved using this card are reflected at the account immediately.
Benefits of Gtbank Visa Classic Credit Card
Here are some of the benefits of GT bank visa classic credit card;
- Get admission to cash – Offers the client 24-hours service. Get right of entry to finances from about 2.1 million visa ATMs international.
- Popularity for payment – Can be used to pay for goods and offerings at tens of millions of visa locations worldwide (lodges, supermarkets, and so on) in over 210 international locations and across other channels such as the net.
- Comfort – your GT bank visa card is a useful device, in particular when making your airline and resort reservations.
- affordability – the GT bank debit visa card may be issued with no less than 1,000 naira
- Security – the cardboard employs the use of chip and pin technology to guard in opposition to unauthorized transactions.
- Customized – consumer’s name, number and expiry date is printed at the front of the card.
- validity is for 3 years
- The 3 digit card validation fee (cvv2) is outlined at the opposite side of the cardboard, beside the signature panel.
Requirements for Application for Gtbank Visa Classic Credit Card
- non-account holders:
The purchaser may be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents. Finished (USD) domiciliary account form, 2 (two) referees, 1 (one) latest passport picture, a latest utility bill, a replica of your driver’s license or worldwide passport and issuance charge n1,000 (or it is equal in greenbacks).
- (USD) domiciliary account holders:
Customers would require the subsequent: completed dollar card software form and issuance rate 1,000 nairas (or its equivalent in dollars)
After reading all the benefits, you must be wondering how can I get this outstanding card. It is very easy all you have to do is to visit the nearest GT bank station closer to you.