Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card is the new version of the old Hilton Surpass Credit Card and a lot of things have been changed for good. The annual fee for this card is now 95 dollars but it has designed new features and benefits such as a free and interesting weekend night reward when you spend up to 15,000 dollars on purchases you make within a year. Like a credit card, it is worth considering as a Hilton guest.
This card is an amazing hotel credit card most especially for those who spend between 15,000 dollars and 60,000 dollars yearly, any user below that range should think of the no-annual-fee version of the card, but the spenders can consider this 95 dollars annual fee version of the card.
The Benefits of the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
With every single swipe you make, you earn golden points that can be redeemed. This credit card contains so many benefits and features you would love. Let us quickly breeze through and see what lies in wait for you.
- You earn 12 Hilton Honors bonus point rewards per dollar spent at a participating resort or hotel
- You earn 6 points per one dollar spent on purchases from gasoline stations, restaurant, eateries, and supermarkets
- Also, you earn 3 points per one dollar spent on every other kind of purchases you make
- You earn a free weekend night reward when you spend up to 15,000 dollars on purchases using this card in a year
- You earn 125,000 Hilton Honors rewards points when you use your card to valid purchases of about 2,000 dollars within the first 3 months of the card account opening
- Spend up to 40,000 dollars on valid purchases with your card within a year and earn the Hilton Honors Diamond Status for the whole of the year and the next year.
Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card Rates, Charges, and Fees
- Annual fee – 95 dollars
- Purchase annual percentage rate – 17.74 percent to 26.74 percent
- Penalty rate – 29.99 percent variable
- Cash advance fee – 3 percent or 5 dollars of the amount of each cash advance
- No foreign transaction fee
- Balance transfer fee – 3 percent or 5 dollars of the amount of each transfer made
How To Apply For the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
To apply for the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card, you have to access the Hilton Honors’ official website. On the page, find this card, and then click on “Apply Now”. You will be directed to a page where you have to fill an application form with your details, accept the terms and conditions of the card and submit your application.
How To Activate the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
To activate your card, call the customer care service on 1-800-528-4800, and follow the instructions to activate your card.