Ink Business Cash Credit Card
The Ink Business Cash Credit Card is hard to overcome if your business expenses actually involve digital means such as the internet, cable medium, telecom and other mediums such as the office supply store purchases. This card offers a signup bonus of 500 dollars, which is actually amazing for the business card of absolutely no annual fee.
It also gives out rewards for regional expenses on business such as driving out to meet your customers or even taking them out for lunch. So if you are determined and ready to lower costs to a minimum level, the Ink Business Cash Credit Card offers so much cash back rewards on your business purchases at no annual fee at all.
The Key Benefits of Ink Business Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- Earn 5 percent cash back for the first 25,000 dollars you spend on purchases each account anniversary year at office supply stores, internet, cable, telecom, and phone services.
- Earn 2 percent cash back for the first 25,000 dollars you spend on purchases each account anniversary year at gas stations and restaurants.
- You also earn unlimited 1 percent cash back on all other kinds of purchases you make.
- Rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and active.
- Liability protection at absolutely zero cost.
- You are notified and informed in case of suspicious activities going on within your account.
- Emergency and travel assistance.
- Long term guarantee protection.
- Purchase and price protection – covers your new purchases for 120 days against every form of theft and damage.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Rates, Charges, and Fees
- A cashback reward of 3 percent on internet and phone services, 2 percent on gas and restaurant purchases, and 1 percent on all other kinds of purchases.
- A signup bonus of 500 dollars when you spend up to 3,000 dollars in the first three months of having the card.
- No annual fee.
- Annual percentage rate – 15.24 percent to 21.24 percent.
- Average annual rewards value – 886 dollars when you spend up to 4,000 monthly.
- Cash advance rate – 26.99 percent variable.
- Cash advance fee – 5 percent variable.
- Foreign transaction fee – 3 percent.
- Penalty fee – none.
- Balance transfer fee – 5 percent or 5 dollars of the amount of balance transfer.
How to Apply For the Ink Business Cash Credit Card
To apply for this card, follow the simple steps below;
- On your web browser, visit the Ink Business Cash Credit Card website.
- Once the page has been displayed, just below the card, click on “Apply Now”.
- An application form will be given to you on the next page. Fill in the form with the necessary details needed.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the second part of the form, and accept the terms and conditions of the card.
- Scroll down to submit your application form.
How to Activate the Ink Business Cash Credit Card
After your card has been mailed to you, dial the number at the back of the card to activate your card.