Low Rate First MasterCard
The Low Rate First MasterCard issued by the Bendigo Bank has been designed to offer convenience and a flexible experience to customers and users. It is a flexible and easy to use card that makes available an account that provides amazing offerings at cheap and affordable rates and fees. This card is available for users of ages 18 to 25 years of age, who are in search of a card with low rate credit, and the Low Rate card is just the perfect option in this case. The card is filled with amazing perks and benefits that a good credit card should possess. With a low annual fee rate, it involves the interest of low rates – it is absolutely affordable!
Low Rate First MasterCard Features and Benefits
If you are up to 18 to 25 years of age in search of a great card with low rate credit, then the Low Rate First Mastercard is just suitable for you. This card has got all the amazing features and benefits you certainly need, and I bet you cannot resist. As a card of a low annual fee and low interest-rates, filled with amazing offers and perks, this card is definitely able to help and assist you to keep a balance of life’s ups and downs. Do you want to get more benefits? Then read on.
- An annual fee of 29
- A low purchase interest rate of 11.99
- Card owners’ interests begin to count right from the statement date, and not the day you make the purchases
- A cash advance interest rate of 13.99
- Steady and available fraud monitoring and liability for unauthorized activities and transactions
- An interest free period for up to 55 days
- There are no added charges and hidden fees for card owners
- The card is globally accepted in over 45 million locations
Low Rate First Mastercard Rates, Charges and Fees
- Annual fee – 89 dollars
- Purchase rate – 19.99 percent per annum
- Foreign currency conversion fee – 3 percent
Interest freedays – up to 55 days
- Minimum credit limit – 4,000 dollars
- Cash advance rate – 21.99 percent per annum
- Travel insurance and protection – yes
How to Apply for Low Rate First Mastercard
You can apply for the Low Rate First Mastercard online within 20 – 25 minutes. But before you can get started on your application, there are certain eligibility requirements you have to meet up to. And you must have all the necessary information for the online application form. Now before we get started on the application processes, below are the eligibility criteria involved.
- Applicant must be aged between 18 to 25 years of age
- Applicant must have a residential address and mobile phone number
- Also, a
pplicantmust provide 2 pay slips or 3 bank statements
- Applicant must not be bankrupt and must have a reliable source of income
- Provide a Medicare card
Now Here’s How You Can Apply;
- Go to the Bendigo Bank Page at www.bendigobank.com.au.
- When the page is open, scroll down and you will find a list of options. You will find the “Credit Cards” tab. Under it click on “Low rate, low fees”.
- This will direct you to the next page where you will find a list of low rate cards. Amongst this list, you will see the Low Rate First Mastercard, click on “APPLY NOW”.
- You will be referred to a page where you have to provide some necessary details, then click on “Continue”.
- On the new page, give answers to the questions asked and click on “Continue”.
How to Activate the Low Rate First Mastercard
Once your new card has been mailed to you, it needs to be activated before the normal use can start. Now here’s how to activate your newly acquired card.
- Access the Bendigo e-banking site
- On the page, go to settings and choose “Manage Cards”
- Select “Activate cards”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and activate your card
How to Login to Low Rate First Mastercard
- Go to the home page of Bendigo bank
- Go to the “Log on” section on the page
- Enter your user ID and password
- Click on “LogOn”
How to Recover Low Rate First Mastercard PIN
To recover your lost or forgotten PIN code, you can call at 1300 – 236 344
Report Lost or Stolen Card
If your card has been lost or stolen, you can contact at 13300 – 235 344 or +61 – 3 5485 7872.
How to Make Bill Payment with Your Low Rate First Mastercard
You can make payment of bills using the methods below
- Card owners are able to make payment of bills using Apple Pay, Fit bit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- You can pay by calling 1300 236 344.
Low Rate First MasterCard Customer Card Service Contact Number
The customer care service is always available to assist and help customers in case of emergencies and enquiries. You can contact at 1300 236 344 or +61 3 5445 0666.