PayPal Credit is a subsidiary business founded in Timonium, MD US (2000). Its headquarters is located at Timonium Maryland US. It is owned by PayPal with no advertising. Its official website is www.paypal.com/credit. PayPal completed its acquisition of bill me later, it was once owned by 14 commerce
PayPal credit was formerly known as bill me later. In case you have a Bill me later account all you have to do to enjoy all the benefits is to link it to your PayPal account.
How to Open a PayPal Account
For you to be able to apply for PayPal credit you must have a PayPal account, follow these easy steps to apply for a PayPal account
- Go to your browser
- Type in the URL HTTP://www.paypal.com/signin.
- Now this will take you to the official PayPal page, there you’ll see the signup bar. Click on it
- The previous step will take you to a page you’ll fill a form, now fill the form and create your account.
- For every purchase of 99 dollars and above that is made through PayPal wallet, users have six months to pay their complete bills or they will be charged an interest rate of 19.99%. PayPal balances are also accepted as payment on billing me later statements.
- PayPal credit approval is also determined by the lender (Synchrony bank) and is available to US users of legal age.
- Also, a minimum of the monthly payment is required (however it may not sum up to the total amount)
- For new accounts, variable purchase APR is 25.49% (although it varies with time)
Payments of less than $98.99
- You avoid interests if you pay your bills in full before the date on your statement
- Until you’ve paid up your bills Note: interests may apply
- You’ll receive email reminders when your payments are due
How to Apply for PayPal Credit
- Go to your web browser
- Type in the link HTTPS://www.paypal.com/US/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/intent/offer then click go
- on the page, go to the bottom and click apply now.
- This should take you to a login page, fill in your Gmail address and click sign in
- On this page, all you have to do is fill your PayPal account password and click login
Now you can apply for PayPal credit. If you do not qualify for PayPal credit you’ll get a message on the page you will be taken to saying: you do not qualify for PayPal credit.