Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card is just the best card for you to consider if you consequently make use of the Southwest airlines for the purpose of your business. All the Southwest-related features and benefits make the card’s 99 dollars annual fee worth a large investment.
Moreover, if you want an intense general purpose contained in this card that will serve you and your enterprise to the fullest and not just keep you in one particular brand, then I recommend that you read on.
This card is just fantastic for companies and businesses that fly with southwest airlines. With this card, you can qualify for elite membership, rapid reward business and everyday spending makes you qualify for higher rewards.
Features and Benefits of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
This credit card offers its users so many benefits even more than you could imagine. Without much ado, I want to list out these benefits, so you can get the knowledge of the amazing offers you get when you get this credit card.
- You earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend 3,000 dollars on the purchases you make within the first 3 months of having the card or card account opening.
- The points and rewards you earn do not expire.
- You earn 2 bonus points per 1 dollar you spend on Southwest purchases and rapid rewards on car and hotel rental purchases.
- You earn 1 bonus point per 1 dollar you spend on all other kinds of purchase you make using the card.
- You earn bonus points on employee spending.
- You earn an amazing bonus point of 6,000 after your card ownership anniversary.
- There are no blackout dates when you redeem your points.
- There are no seat restrictions in the southwest airlines and your bags and lug gages fly free.
- There are no change fees.
- The employee cards have no added cost and charges.
- There are no foreign transaction fees.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card Rates, Charges, and Fees
- Annual fee – 99 dollars.
- Purchase annual percentage rate – 17.99 percent to 24.99 percent variable.
- You earn 2 points per 1 dollar spent on Southwest purchases and 1 point per 1 dollar spent on all other kinds of purchases made at locations that accept this card.
- No foreign transaction fees.
How to Apply For the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
To apply for this credit card, go to the “Chase” website. Search for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card and just below the image of the card, click on “Apply Now”.
This will direct you to the page where you have to fill an application form with your personal and business details, then scroll down to submit your application.
How to Activate the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
After your card has been mailed to you, at the back of the card you will find the customer care number, dial the number to activate your card.