The Plum Card from American Express
The Plum Card from American Express is a business card with a target of a specific audience, that is the small to medium-sized enterprises that actually need help in terms of managing and controlling its flow of cash. However, you will not be able to earn reward points for the purchases you make and you will not really be able to gain access to unique airport lounges and other, but you will certainly use your Plum Card to smoothen your cash flow.
The Plum Card from American Express Features and Benefits
The Plum Card from American Express is one card that is of great benefit, especially those who are engaged in businesses. With this card, you are entitled to great opportunities that can help grow and widen the coast of your business. Without further ado, let us see how this amazing card can be of great benefit to you.
- When you pay your statement credit on time, you automatically get a 1.5 percent discount
- You can pay your balance later with no interest at all
- No foreign transaction fees attracted for transactions made outside the country
- The American Express gives its users the opportunity to make a choice of your own billing cycle
- You get additional cards with no annual fee attached
- You are under travel, rental car, and baggage insurance
- There are management tools and resources for online expenses
- Extended guarantee program
- Purchase coverage and protection
- No annual fee for the first year of card account opening
The Plum Card from American Express Rates, Charges and Fees
- Annual fee – 0 dollars for the first year and 250 dollars after the first year
- Annual percentage rate for purchases – none
- Introductory annual percentage rate for purchases – none
- Introductory annual percentage rate for balance transfers – none
- Foreign transaction fee – none
- Late payment charge – 38 dollars
- Interest free days – 60 days
- Returned payment fee – 38 dollars
How To Apply For The Plum Card From American Express
The Plum Card from American Express is one card that is best for businesses that struggle with the issue of cash flow and perhaps will need more time to pay back the balance for the card. Unlike other card that have grace days for just 25 days, this card has got the 60 days for grace. Now applying for this card has not got so much procedures. But before applying, there are certain things you have to know first.
What Should I Know Before Applying?
- You must provide your business details when applying
- Your personal and contact information must be provided also
- Your ID and Employment Identification Number is needed
Now Here’s How You Can Apply;
- Go to the American Express website on www.americanexpress.com.
- On the page, scroll down and click on “Business cards”.
- A list of cards from the American Express will be shown to you, search for the Plum Card.
- Under the Plum Card, click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your email address, legal business name, the name you want to appear on the card, business address, zip code, contact details.
- Type of business, structure, number of years in business, number of employees, annual business income, monthly spending.
- Your tax ID, role in business or company, and click on “Continue”.
Apply by Phone
You can also apply by calling at 1 – 800 – 243 – 3888.
How to Login to the Plum Card from American Express
- To login to your Plum Card account, go to www.americanexpress.com
- At the top right side of the page, click on “Log In”
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on “Log In”
How to Activate Your Plum Card from American Express
After your Plum Card has been delivered to you, it needs activation before use. Here’s how to activate your newly activated card.
- Go to the log in page on www.americanexpress.com
- Click on “Log in”
- Below the Log in button, click on “Confirm Card Received
- Enter your card details and Confirm
How to Recover the Plum Card from American Express User ID and Password
- Go to www.americanexpress.com
- Click on “Log in”
- On the login page, below the login button, click on “Forgot User ID or Password?”
- Enter the card details and click on “Continue”.
Report lost or stolen card
In case your card has been lost or stolen, you can instantly contact at 1 – 800 – 528 – 4800
How to Make Bill Payment with the Plum Card from American Express
To make payment of bill when due, contact at 1 – 800 – 427 – 9297.
Pay by Mail
P.O Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998 – 1535
The Plum Card from American Express Customer Care Service Number
In case of emergencies and enquiries, you can contact the American Express at 1 – 800 – 528 – 4800.