Wayfair Credit Card
Have you heard of the wayfair credit card before? www.wayfair.com is an online furniture-based store that provides several different categories for furnishing your home and office. It is one very famous online retail platform that is known for its consequent and fair sales. Wayfair also provides the Wayfair Credit Card issued to users by the Comenity Bank, which gives out amazing offers such as benefits, bonus points, rewards, promotions, and snazzy financial offers. If you are right thinking about this card and how it will be of great benefits to you, then you have to read on. Our view of this card could help you decide.
Wayfair Credit Card Features and Benefits
Making use of the services from Wayfair could be of great advantage when you grab of your credit card. The retail platform provides users with amazing deals and offers on their retail brands. There are some benefits attached to this brand, its card and services. And if you are trying to decide on applying for the card or not, here are the benefits you can achieve if you gain approval of the card.
- There is no annual fee
- You have the chance to enhance your credit score
- It involves flexible and easy approval processes
- You are given 40 dollars off your order for the first time when you spend up to 250 dollars
- There are no options for interest charges
- Card owners gain real time access to the purchase of home décor and furniture
- Card owners enjoy the benefit of financing options for a period of 35 months
- The rewards and points you earn can be spent on future orders to be made
Wayfair Credit Card Rates, Charges and Fees
- Annual fee – none.
- Annual percentage rate for purchases – 28.99 percent.
- Foreign transaction fee – none.
- Minimum interest charge – 2.00 dollars.
- Returned payment rate – about 38.00 dollars.
- Grace period – 25 days.
- Late payment charge – 38.00 dollars.
How to Apply for Wayfair Credit Card
The Wayfair Credit Card is just one overwhelming card, but the only issue involved is that it is no normal store or purchase card, it is only used for purchases at the Wayfair online retail platform, so you have to use it in making very large purchases at the Wayfair platform. Although its benefits are just as incredible as any other credit card. But before you apply, there are some eligibility criteria you have to follow.
- Intending applicant must be at the age of majority of the state or territory he or she resides in
- Intending applicant must have a valid proof of identification
- Also, Intending applicant must have a social security number
- Intending applicant must have a rural route or the FPO/APO mailing address, the P.O Box mailing address is not accepted in this case.
How to Apply
- On your web browser, visit the homepage of the credit card on www.wayfair.com.
- Scroll downwards and click on “Apply”.
- On the next page, you will be given an application form, enter the necessary details. And make sure never to leave any space unentered.
How to Activate the Wayfair Credit Card
Once you have gotten your new card, you have to activate it. Without activation, you will not be able to make use of your card. So, to activate your newly acquired card here’s what you should do;
- Visit the home page of the Comenity Bank.
- On the page, click on “Register for Access”.
- On the next page displayed to you, you have to provide some necessary details.
- Scroll down and click on “Find my Account”.
How to Login to Wayfair Credit Card
- Go to the Comenity Bank Credit Card login page
- Type in your password and username
- Click on “Sign in”.
How to Recover Card Password or Username
- On the Comenity Bank login page, scroll down and click on “Forgot username or password?”
- Complete the details needed
- Scroll downwards and click on “find my account”
How to Make Payment of Bills with Your Card
There are two main methods of making payments with your card.
- Payment of bills can be made by logging into the Credit Card online account.
- Payment of bills can be made by mailing your payment to Comenity Bank, P.O Box 182273 or Columbus, OH, 43218 – 2273.
To Report Lost or Stolen Card
If your card gets lost or stolen, contact at 1 – 844 – 271 – 2567.
Wayfair Credit Card Customer Care Service
To contact a customer care representative, call at 1 – 844 – 271 – 2567.